Covid-19 Update 4/25/2020
We are so pleased to announce that we will start seeing patients again for routine care on Monday, April 27th. While we transition into the new normal, we want to make sure that you know what to expect when entering our office and to know that we are taking extra precautions for the safety of our patients and staff. We also have several patients on a waiting list that we must accommodate 1st, but please feel free to call the office to schedule an appointment at 502-349-2020. You can also schedule appointments and access new patient forms at www.cecilfamilyeyecare.com.
A few things that are necessary to follow CDC and state guidelines, as well as minimize risks, are listed below:
- Please call or text the office when you arrive for your appointment. You will be asked to wait in your car until an exam room is available. 502-349-2020
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- Only the patient is allowed to come into the office, unless a parent or guardian is necessary. Any other companions must remain in the vehicle.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you develop a fever or flu like symptoms.
- Please expect to have your temperature taken upon arrival. Anyone with a fever will be required to reschedule.
- If you are a new patient to our office, please visit our website and fill out the Patient History Forms 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please ensure that we have all insurance information 24 hrs prior to your appointment. If we do not have this information in advance, then you will be required to pay in full at your appointment. We must do this in order to minimize your time in the office and crossover between patients.
- If you have ordered eyewear and/or contact lenses, please call the office and we will deliver them to your car upon arrival.
Rest assured that we will do everything we can to take care of your needs, in a safe and clean environment. We appreciate your support and patience during this unprecedented time. Please call or text the office at 502-349-2020 with any concerns or questions.
Stay safe and healthy!
Cecil Family Eyecare