Cliradex is a natural, preservative-free, lid and lash towelette cleanser formulated with 4-Terpineol (T4O).
Ocular irritation, inflammation and lid-margin disease are associated with poor eyelid hygiene. Unlike traditional cleansers derived from man-made chemicals, Cliradex towelettes are a natural way to keep the eyelids and skin clean, comfortable and healthy. Cliradex towelettes are formulated with a higher concentration of T4O ideal for moderate-to-severe ocular irritation and eliminating demodex mites.
Relief from Irritation:
- Redness and swelling
- Burning, itchiness or irritation
- Heavy crustiness
- Dry, flaky skin
- Excessive tearing
How to use?
For Cliradex wipes:
- Start with clean hands and face
- Open the towelette packet
- Close eyes firmly and gently wipe or pat one eyelid with the towelette
- Flip the towelette and use on the other eyelid
- Air dry for about 30 seconds
For Cliradex Light foam:
- Shake well before use
- Start with clean hands and face
- Dispense a dime-sized amount of Cliradex Light onto fingertips
- Use hands to rub foam into a light lather
- Close eyes firmly and apply to affected area and surrounding facial area
- Rub gently into skin until fully absorbed
What are Cliradex ingredients?
Cliradex is made of the best nature has to offer. The most important ingredients in Cliradex are water and 4-Terpineol, a natural organic compound found in melaleuca alternifolia. 4-Terpineol is the most important ingredient of Tea Tree Oil. The other ingredients in Cliradex are in less than 1 percent of the patented solution and are Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
Bruder Eye Mask – for Dry Eye
A CLINICALLY PROVEN AND NATURAL WAY TO TREATCHRONIC DRY EYE, MGD AND BLEPHARITIS
Our patented BRUDER Moist Heat Eye Compress opens oil glands and allows natural oils to flow back into the eye relieving discomfort from aging, contact lenses, use of digital devices and more.
The easy-to-use compress delivers an effective moist heat treatment. Simply microwave for 20-25 seconds and apply for 10 minutes or as prescribed by your doctor.
The compress helps stabilize the tear film, improves oil gland function and slows tear evaporation. Properly hydrated and lubricated eyes can expel bacteria and debris more efficiently so your eyes will feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Safe for frequent use
- Self-hydrating – no need to add water
- Anti-bacterial and non-allergenic
- Washable and reusable.
Unique pod design provides improved fit and performance. Also available in a single eye model.
Bruder Cool Compresses
REDUCE INFLAMMATION AND SWELLING WITH COLD THERAPY
The innovative Cold Therapy Eye Compress safely delivers timed-released cold treatment to reduce inflammation and swelling caused by surgery, allergies and Dry Eye Disease. The eye compress is soft and flexible and may be applied directly to the skin without a cover. This gel free product is condensation free and double sealed for longevity. Wash your mask and store it for repeated use.
- Safely delivers timed-release cold treatments
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Relieves eye irritation caused by allergies
- Excellent post-surgical compress
- Compress remain soft and flexible and may be applied directly to the skin
- No special covers required
- Unique pad design assures complete conformance
- Patented design prevents Compress from bunching, bursting or leaking
- Multi-layered compress features our proprietary “double seal and sewn” construction
- Perfect thickness and weight to allow easy application
What is PROKERA®?
PROKERA® is a therapeutic device used by eye doctors around the world to protect, repair and heal damaged eye surfaces. PROKERA® is made by clipping a piece of amniotic membrane tissue in between two rings made out of a clear, flexible material.
What is amniotic membrane tissue?
Amniotic membrane is part of the placenta and is the tissue closest to the baby throughout development in the womb. Amniotic membrane protects the baby from any harm and has natural therapeutic actions which help the baby develop. The tissue has healing properties that aid in ocular surface repair.
What does PROKERA® do?
The amniotic membrane tissue in PROKERA® has natural therapeutic actions that help damaged eye surfaces heal. Eyes treated with PROKERA® have quicker healing, less pain, less scarring, and less inflammation. The amniotic membrane in PROKERA® is thin and clear like the tissue on the surface of your eye and protects your eye’s damaged tissue while inserted.
What does PROKERA® treat?
PROKERA® is used by eye doctors to treat eye diseases such as keratitis, corneal scars, chemical burns, corneal defects, partial limbal stem cell deficiency and many other ocular surface diseases with inflammation.
Is PROKERA® safe?
PROKERA® is a safe, effective treatment provided by a tissue bank regulated by the FDA. The tissue has passed many quality control tests before it is provided to your doctor. Ask Dr. Leslie Cecil if you are concerned about the risks involved with using a human tissue.
Revitalash Advanced 2.0
Enhances lashes and protects against breakage while improving flexibility & shine for more dramatic lashes. 98% of users enjoyed improved lash ap